Case Study: Curtis Brown
“PBworks has been a painless and simple way of collaborating and storing information that we really needed.”
Ben Hall, Chief Operating Officer
1. What business needs were you trying to solve when you brought in PBworks?
We needed an intuitive information sharing platform for a fundamentally non digital workforce; one that would improve their work with some simple 'wins' and not frustrate or terrify them.
2. How were you meeting those needs prior to bringing in PBworks?
On an ad hoc basis; but mainly emails.
3. What other solutions did you consider?
We knew we wanted to use a wiki; the alternative would have been to hire an individual to collate it all by hand - not cost effective!
4. What were your reasons for choosing PBworks over the other solutions considered?
PBworks had the strongest combination of positive feedback, competitive pricing and good technology. And it was web based - crucial to us.
5. How did you roll out PBworks to your team?
We applied it in two controllable areas: in the HR and board management team area; and in one of the company's departments where we judged there would be immediate tangible benefits.
6. How did the PBworks team help you configure PBworks to meet your team’s specific needs?
We never needed any support. Everything just worked.
7. How has PBworks changed the way your team works?
It's been a painless and simple entry to a way of collaborating and storing information that we really needed. However, it's made us aware that this is only the beginning.
8. How do you feel about PBworks after rolling it out to your organization?
Roundly... Very positive!
©2018 PBworks, Inc. Project Hub, Agency Hub, New Business Hub, Legal Hub, Business Hub, Wiki Hub and Edu Hub are trademarks of PBworks, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Need something else?
Contact us for a custom price quote.
Sales line: 415.963.4369